Pop Up

Monday 21 May 2018

Creative Sprint Day 21 - 31


Creative Sprint Day 21 - Word Window

Text reads

Centre: 

There is a window of words
In this notebook
Words by which I might reflect
Recreate, rewrite myself
And take a new vista on the world
I'm peering out through this
Word-window wondering
Whether you will see or hear me
Or whether these words just
Reflect me back to myself
In the glassy window word pane

Frame: 

Words create a new world
Change the world
With their utterance
Bend perception
Create reflections
By which we bounce off
Each other and
Meet in counterpoint
Corners of meaning - 
There is a nook of listening
Where we might linger
And lean into each other
And find something new to
Refresh our souls....



Day 22 - Create something for an animal/pet



I fell off the creative wagon around Day 22 - but was amazed to have got even that far and actually doing the daily tasks was really healthy in a very busy period. This Sprint I really valued the mutual support and inspiration in the Creative Sprint FB Group - thanks to everyone contributing there and Here's a quick ❤️ and a picture of Colin the Cat 😽 who lives upstairs and a rose from my garden to say thank you for another Great Creative Sprint



No comments:

Post a Comment